Steps I have taken today to help remedy my current money issues:
1. Contacted about 100 of my former clientele to ask them to pass my name around (and to remind them that I am booking projects for the weeks to come if they need my help).
2. With permission, contacted the eighty-six authors with whom I am honored to be published in the upcoming Precious Moments and Christmas Moments anthologies (an especially honorable privilege, since all the proceeds go to Samaritan's Purse!) just to share with these amazing penners about my availability for editing projects.
3. Prayed a lot more, asked others to pray for me, read all those verses to remind myself that God is well aware of my needs and well capable of providing for them, organized my bills so I know exactly what I need, and worked on my current projects so I can keep moving along in a forward direction without falling sorely behind again due to distraction. I tend to get paralyzed by floods of worry and stress, but I've been trying not to let that happen today!
And now I wait...for my Lifeguard to keep me from drowning!
1. Contacted about 100 of my former clientele to ask them to pass my name around (and to remind them that I am booking projects for the weeks to come if they need my help).
2. With permission, contacted the eighty-six authors with whom I am honored to be published in the upcoming Precious Moments and Christmas Moments anthologies (an especially honorable privilege, since all the proceeds go to Samaritan's Purse!) just to share with these amazing penners about my availability for editing projects.
3. Prayed a lot more, asked others to pray for me, read all those verses to remind myself that God is well aware of my needs and well capable of providing for them, organized my bills so I know exactly what I need, and worked on my current projects so I can keep moving along in a forward direction without falling sorely behind again due to distraction. I tend to get paralyzed by floods of worry and stress, but I've been trying not to let that happen today!
And now I wait...for my Lifeguard to keep me from drowning!

No comments:
Post a Comment